CA Automotive Workshops & Approved InstallersCA Automotive has it's own workshop as well as affiliated authorised Installation Centres in the following areas:
- Kingsbury London NW9
- Romford Essex RM5 and RM6
- Bruntingthorpe Traccl, Leicester LE17
- Erith Kent DA6
- Wembley HA0
- Ilford Essex IG6
- Leeds LS8
We are in close association with our listed installers, so you are not merely being "farmed out" to some random third party, CA administrates the booking and work progress . Our responsibility to your installation does not end with your booking date. Should you have any questions or query regarding the service provided, we at CA will of course administer such matters..
Often the work will actually be carried out by our own directly employed, qualified staff..
All such approved Installation Centres display our CA plaque at their entrance or reception area for your identification of their status and qualifications.
Booking & Payment- Sales and installation arrangements are made by contacting us at CA on 0870 2424 219 or 213, where upon we will be pleased to organise the booking date, logistics and delivery of your products to your chosen installer, ready for your arrival and installation.
- We can in most cases collect and deliver your car back to you at your home or place of work.
- All parts must be paid for in advance through CA Automotive's offices, and any labour charges after completion
- In many cases we offer the unique facility of allowing you to collect your car WITHOUT PAYMENT; we prefer you to test drive the modifications for 24 to 48 hours before we take payment. This service is at our discretion.
Bruntigthorpe Proving Ground, LeicesterWe have workshop facilities available by advance arrangement at the famous Bruntingthorpe grounds, where we test and develop many of our cars and products.
Here we can carry out most types of installations, custom live mapping, and bodywork repairs. The staff are very accustomed to working on very high performance and exotic cars, (not to mention aircraft!) so you are in very good hands.
You can either leave your car with us if the or spend your time waiting for works to be completed by :
- Looking at the various historical aircraft stored here, including the famous Vulcan bomber restoration project
- Have a go around the track with its 2 mile straight (there may be a small fee for this depending on the day)
- Eat in the cafe
- Walk around the permitted areas of the grounds