JAME'S 1984 E24 635 CSi
The E24 6 series willalways remain a classic design, with a dedicated following.
James has kept his example in pristine condition over the years, upgrading it in stages.
We are soon to cary out more engine tuning work in the form of throttle bodies and further revised engine managemet.
- M30 straight six
- CA stage 2 flowed, skimmed and ported head
- CA custom cams
- Big bore throttle body kit
- CA custom intake system using K&N filter
- CA custom full stainless exhaust and manifolds
- Short shift
- AFR gauge
- 17 “ BBS split rim wheels
- Eibach lowered springs
- Bilstein sport shocks
- Fritz Bits front strut brace
- Wiechers rear strut brace ( CA)
- Brembo 4 piston calipers biting on 340mm OEM 840i Front and 320 mm OEM 540 i Rear discs.
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
- Standard cream nappa leather interior
- Custom gear knob and hand brake lever
- M tech pedals
- Chrome detailing to switches etc
- Custom ICE install
- Clear indicator lenses
- Chromed mirrors
- Euro fog lights
- E34 mudflaps